Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin patch

Audrey turned 6 months old today! I cannot believe it. I went through her closet today and I must admit I got a little teary-eyed packing away all the adorable outfits that no longer fit her. It is had to believe our little sweet pea has been here for 6 months already.

Anyway, we had an eventful weekend. Yesterday we took Audrey to the pumpkin patch for the first time. She was a little unsure of all the activity and really didn't want to smile for the pictures. (By the way, my friend Kirsi Ingram took the pics and she also took Audrey's 3 month pics- she is fabulous. If you need a photographer let me know and I can get you her contact info.)

After the pumpkin patch we meet our friend's Michael, Catherine and their 9 month old daughter Elise for dinner. The girls were troopers even though we were out past their bed times.

Finally, Audrey had her first taste of solid food today. We tried rice cereal and she loved it. She was so cute- she kept leaning towards me and the spoon as if she were saying "More Mom, come on!" We will post pics of Audrey eating soon!



Audrey was more interested in the grass and touching it then the actual pumpkins.

Family fun at the pumpkin patch.

No comments: