We were a busy bunch last weekend. Not only was it Halloween but I was also a hostess for Cristina's baby shower. Audrey is so excited to meet her new friend Alexa :)

Cayden and Audrey playing. Cayden told Audrey he loved her- how adorable is that????

Cash and Audrey entertaining themselves during the baby shower.

Seriously, how cute are they in their activity bouncers?

Audrey loves to grab faces these days. It feels
great if her nails haven't been clipped in a few days...

Again with the face...so cute though:)

We have moved on to more solids. Banana & sweet potatoes were a big hit. Not so fond of avocados.

Audrey's "old man" face. She sucks in her lips and puffs out her cheeks- very entertaining!
3 comments:
I love how our little ones are hitting milestones at the same time....Riley is especially fond of grabbing faces. We think it hurts she thinks it's hilarious
She is growing too fast! Make her stop! Tell Audrey her Aunt Lindsey misses her and I'll see her soon.
Post a Comment