Sunday, January 25, 2009

Teething Time!

I'm sure you can tell from the title that we FINALLY have a tooth, well almost. Audrey has one little tooth on the bottom breaking through. Apparently her Mommy was also nine months when I got my first tooth.

The pictures below have nothing to do with the tooth, just a funny comment we overheard earlier this week. Cory and I were at the grocery store with Audrey on Monday and put her in the Big Girl seat instead of her car seat carrier. As you can tell from her death grip on the side of the cart, she wasn't sure what to think. As we walked past a 9 or 10 yr old boy and his Mom, the boy told his Mom how cool Audrey's helmet was and that she looked just like a race car driver :-)



Ladies & Gentleman, Start your engines!



How adorable is she?! Audrey holds her ears when she's sleepy now.

1 comment:

Gena said...

Hey you guys! Cory, I'm so go glad I found your blog. I have been meaning to put a comment on here for days. Your little girl is precious. I'm loving her helmet. She's looking so sporty. Hope you're doing well, little brother.