Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This and That

Audrey and I both got sick over Spring Break so I did not post an update about it. I loved every minutes of being home with our baby girl. Audrey and I went to the zoo along with my friend Jane and her two boys. It was 1/2 price day and crazy busy, however Audrey was more interested in watching all of the other children. I tried to point out animals a few times but she didn't seem to notice. So we will go again as she gets bigger and hopefully Cory can make the next trip.
The weekend before I went back to work we made a day trip to Lindsay, OK to see Audrey's birthday buddy- her great grandpa E.L. The Shoemake boys were all helping out with the yard and garden while Audrey spent some quality bonding time inside with E.L.







Audrey loves to pull everything off of her window seat.


Great Grandpa E.L. & Audrey- notice she is checking out his magazine. She LOVES paper.
Audrey and Grandpa Shoemake hanging out after lunch. She has a tough life right?
Aunt Lauren and Audrey

No comments: