Our life as a family of four featuring our sweet girls Audrey Christine and Madeleine Elise.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Holiday in the Park
I love our neighborhood for many reasons. One of them being all of the fun family oriented events around the holidays. We are usually out of town and miss most of them, however yesterday was Santa in the Park and we made it! Audrey got to take her picture with Santa and play in the park along with hot cocoa, hay rides and carols. Last year Audrey was curious about Santa but this year not so much. She freaked out and we have no pics so we just posted the ones from her playing in the park.
What fun! Audrey is so adorable! And the bow is like the best thing I have ever seen...I wish Riley would still let me put headbands on her :( Riley was NOT a fan of Santa this year either. Maybe next year we will have pics of smiling toddlers on Santa's lap.
3 comments:
wow, she is getting so BIG! she's so cute.
What fun! Audrey is so adorable! And the bow is like the best thing I have ever seen...I wish Riley would still let me put headbands on her :( Riley was NOT a fan of Santa this year either. Maybe next year we will have pics of smiling toddlers on Santa's lap.
Glad to know I'm not the only one without Santa pics. Audrey is such a cutie! I love her flower headband and red coat!
Post a Comment