Monday, April 5, 2010

March Madness

So it's been a while since I've updated Audrey's blog & there are lots of events and memories to share. Our little sweet pea is sick today so I am home and finally have some time to post while she's napping. During March we were lucky enough to spend lots of time with my dear friend Holland and her daughter Riley. Holland, her husband, Kris, Riley and Holland's parents visited Houston and we were lucky enough to spend a few days with them:-)


Cory, Audrey and I before lunch. I have no idea what is going on with Audrey....


Riley & Audrey hanging out by the fountains


BFF's in their adorable matching outfits. Just chilling in my parent's backyard.

Me, Audrey, Holland and Riley- the fountains behind us are set to music & the girls loved them.

Audrey was just a tad territorial with her pink chair. NO one was allowed to sit there but her.

"Let's hug!"

Audrey feeding Big Guy (Grandpa) snacks

Not the most flattering of pictures but still funny...


No comments: