Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oklahoma Bound

I am a little late in posting this but better late then never! The beginning of May we took our first family road trip to Oklahoma for Aunt Lauren's graduation from OU. Shelby even made the trip:-) It was a weekend full of celebration with Lauren's graduation party Friday night and the ceremony on Saturday night. My first thought at the ceremony was "it hasn't been that long since Cory and I graduated"...then I started people watching and realized we have been married for almost 9 years and have 2 daughters and yes it has actually been a long time since we were at OU.


The Graduate- Masters in Accounting. Yea Lauren!!!

This was how Madeleine spent most of the ceremony.

Lauren's awesome graduation cake, A sorority sister of hers made it.

Cory & Paige hanging out with the Weaver's.

Audrey insisted on wearing her cowboy boots with her dress. Check out the purse the Gigi brought her back from Mexico, it's made out of candy wrappers! Audrey LOVED hanging out with her buddy Adelyn Plumbtree:-)

Madeleine and Audrey in their matching dresses. Thankfully I packed their sweaters because it was pretty chilly.

I love this picture of Madeleine

No comments: