So our little traveler made another trip this summer, this time to Colorado to meet the Wilbourn side of the family. We spent a week up at the cabin in Frisco and then a few days in Denver with my Grandmother. Audrey was amazing in the car~I sat in the back seat with her. Truthfully, it was much more comfortable and roomy then the front seat. Shelby made the trip too so Cory got to drive all his girls around in style :)

Uncle Mikey, his girlfriend Mallory, and Audrey. This was Uncle Mikey and Audrey's first meeting. She pooped her pants while he held her~I think it was a great introduction!

My brothers and I along with the significant other's. Very seldom are we all together unless it is a holiday. Guess that won't change unless Cory and I move to Colorado...;)

Uncle Tim and Audrey playing up at the cabin

Picnic time in Breckenridge with Grandpa and Grandma Shoemake. The weather was awesome!

Audrey went on her first hike~Tenderfoot Trail overlooking lake Dillon.
No comments:
Post a Comment