Okay, so I am still getting the hang of blogging...here are more pics from Audrey's trip to Colorado.
Audrey and her new BFF Riley. Riley's Mom, Holland, is my best friend from childhood. It is amazing how our lives are intertwined even though we live so far apart. Our girls were born just 5 days apart and are already giggling together. Aren't they adorable in their little pink Polo dresses?!!!!
Audrey and her new BFF Riley. Riley's Mom, Holland, is my best friend from childhood. It is amazing how our lives are intertwined even though we live so far apart. Our girls were born just 5 days apart and are already giggling together. Aren't they adorable in their little pink Polo dresses?!!!!
Holland and I with Riley and Audrey. Holland and I always had matching PJ's growing up...I see many matching outfits for the little ones too :)
Holland's Mom has always measured all the kids height on her kitchen wall. Even Mike, Tim and Cory are there. So of course we had to add Audrey too. She and Riley are the shortest one's on the wall at the moment.


No comments:
Post a Comment