Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BFF's



Okay everyone prepare yourselves for a picture heavy post:-) My wonderful friend Holland, whom I have known since I was 5 had a beautiful little girl named Riley just 5 days after Audrey was born. It is amazing how our lives have paralleled each others over the years. That could be a post in itself! Anyway, Holland and Riley live in Colorado and we got together last year when the girls were only a few months old. Last week they came to Texas to visit and we had so much fun.
Holland, Riley, Audrey, and Kerri
Audrey and Riley playing together (notice the adorable matching dresses-thanks Holland!)

Hanging out in the chair

Always adorable Riley- the girls both had this outfit too but getting a pic of it proved to be very difficult.

Jane and Cash came over for a play date

Holland with Riley after fun in the pool
l
Riley, Audrey, Cayden, Jane and Cash - like our fabulous new backyard pool?

Finger painting with Chocolate pudding- so much fun!

Audrey thought that the lemon pudding would make a better snack then finger paint

Shelby wanted to have fun in the pool too!



The girls checking out the pool for the 1st time

Audrey is a fan of her big red ball

What else do you do when girls get together- shop! Riley picked out a few things too;-)

The girls loved this train set at Baby Bliss - LOVE Southlake town Center

My attempt to get a shot of the girls together

2 comments:

Little Miss Nelson said...

Such cute pictures of our little BFFs! We had so much fun with you guys, thanks again for having us!

Catherine Chaumont said...

I don't know how I missed this updated blog, but I just saw the pics. How cute! Wonder where you got the idea for the chocolate pudding painting?!