Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Shots

So, once again I am failing at updating Audrey's blog. Honestly, I thought since it is summer I would be posting pictures and updates every few days but obviously that hasn't happened. I'm having too much fun with our little sweet pea and loving spending every day with her. So in the last month we have spent a few days in Houston, made a day trip to Galveston, spent in a weekend in Oklahoma and 2 weeks at the beach in New Jersey. There will most likely be more then one post for all the pictures- enjoy!

Audrey and Grandma Dallas in OK. Audrey loves to hold hands and walk everywhere.

Audrey telling Daddy about all of the ducks at our church picnic in the park.
Bubble time at the park!

"Boo!" Who knew you could have so much fun in a laundry basket?

"They will never find me if I hide in here..."

No comments: