Friday, February 4, 2011

Houston Hoopla

It isn't very often that my family is able to get together for the holidays, so Christmas was a big deal this year with both Mike and Tim flying to Houston for Christmas. I think we were all together for a total of 30 hours (Thank you Best Buy for allowing Tim a VERY brief break for Christmas) but we managed to have a great time while we were all there. Notice the newest addition to the Wilbourn clan...Bensen. Bensen is the worlds calmest and largest golden retriever puppy. He was only 4 months in this pic and weighed about 40 lbs. My parents are so incredibly happy to have a dog in the house again and he is certainly a cuddle bug.

Look what Santa brought Audrey! She likes to ride her bike around our neighborhood and especially to get the mail.

Her first glimpse of the bike...I think we were more excited than her.

Being silly with Uncle "Mahi"...she's still working on pronouncing her K and C sounds:-)
Uncle Mikey and his Love Bug

My Mom STILL makes us wait on the stairs for a picture before we can come downstairs for presents. On a side note- Tim's zipper "glowed" in every pic we took that day...not sure of the material but it would come in handy if the power ever went out.

Santa's Buddies assembling Audrey's bike on Christmas Eve

Mikey and I


Audrey trying to train Bensen...maybe she has a career in it.

Uncle Mahi and Audrey enjoying the sunshine


Audrey and Sushie making cookies.

"Kid, I'll give you $5 if you go swimming right now."
Uncle Tim and Audrey bonding...

"I promise your bike will float, just trust me!"




No comments: