
Once we found out that baby # 2 is a girl we decided to keep the nursery the same and turn the guest room into Audrey's big girl room. We talked it up for several weeks explaining that Audrey was going to get a big bed and move into her new room and I think it helped make the transition seamless. Because I am lazy in my pregnant state, I didn't want to paint the guest room. That meant finding a queen sized duvet cover that would go with the current blue and khaki colors but was still feminine. After looking everywhere I found what I wanted online at Pottery barn Teen. From there all we needed was new curtains, some girly drawer pulls, a nightstand and some baskets to organize. I'm thinking that we will paint in there at some point because I am not in love with the current colors but they work for now. Audrey loves her new room and still refers to it as her big girl room.
2 comments:
I love Audrey's new big girl room, her bedding has great colors! I'm glad she did so well with the transition, you definitely did a great job in making it a fun place to move into.
I love her big girl room and bright, colorful bedding! Good job!
Post a Comment