Thursday, March 31, 2011

Final weeks as a Family of 3

Okay, so I had every intention of posting these pics from Valentine's day and after BEFORE our sweet little Madeleine arrived...however she decided to make her appearance 2 1/2 weeks early and I am not great about updating the blog in the first place. So, before I post pictures of our newest family member I will share these last few days/ weeks as a family of 3.




Audrey and Daddy frosting our valentine cupcakes. Daddy is a pro froster and Audrey was in charge of sprinkles. Mom took care of the taste testing;-)

Happy girl now that she finally got to have a cupcake!

We had a picnic at the Ft. Worth Botanic gardens. It was a beautiful day for mid February.

Audrey was obsessed with the fountain and it took everything to keep her out of the water.

Making Valentine cards for Daddy. Audrey loves to "tolor" (color) and play with stickers these days.



2 months shy of her 3rd birthday and she FINALLY has enough hair for a haircut! We were so busy with the video recorder that we didn't take any pictures of it. But here is one right after. Not sure what that face is all about!

Check out those curls. Her hair has grown so much since then. I love her beautiful red curls!!!!

"Helping" Daddy rake leaves. This child LOVES the outdoors...leaves, dirt, flowers. She is in heaven when she's outside.
Where's Audrey????
Exactly one week before we became a family of 4.
I definetly don't miss being pregnant. But I was getting more sleep then...

1 comment:

Gina said...

very cute pics -- cory should be ashamed of waiting until spring to rake the fall leaves! ;)