Our sweet little Madeleine is 3 months now and so much fun! I love to kiss those chunky cheeks and she smiles and talks back to me every time. She has been a pretty easy baby so far and has been a lot like Audrey in so many ways. She is a great napper and pretty easy going just like her big sister was. She is finally sleeping longer stretches- woohoo!!! She's asleep most nights by 8pm and wakes around 2am for a feeding and then back to sleep till 5 or 6 with a short nap after that. I cannot imagine our little family without her:-)

Getting ready....

And there's the smile!
After Madeleine was born my Mom stayed with us for a week. Now we all know how much Mom loves to play in the dirt. Well she's passing that along to Audrey and while she was here they planted sunflower seeds. Audrey loves to go outside and see how tall her flowers are. Here is the most recent picture. I can't wait to see her face when the flowers bloom.

I usually hate Texas summers because of how ridiculously hot it gets. However, yesterday morning was actually really nice. After checking on Audrey's sunflowers we had breakfast on the deck and played outside for a awhile.

And finally this s Audrey being silly. She likes to try out most of Madeleine's toys...I was surprised she could actually get in the car seat.
1 comment:
those sunflowers are going to be huge! your girls look so cute - hope y'all are doing well!
Post a Comment