Saturday, July 23, 2011

Beach post # 2


So while on vacation we ate..a lot. Donuts and crumb cake for breakfast, sub sandwiches for lunch, lobster, clams and salmon for dinner and you cannot go to the beach without going to the local ice cream shop at least 4 or 5 times.

Audrey was more than a little surprised when I told her we were getting ice cream for lunch one day. Hey, it's on the way home from the beach and Daddy wasn't there so Mommy got to make the rules.


No trip to the beach in complete with a visit to Seaside Heights and the Sawmill. They serve the biggest pizza's I have ever seen. Mike and Mal are holding a piece that was cut in half. So yummy!

Mommy and Audrey being silly .

Audrey was not a fan of lobster. My child will pet a snake, touch cockroaches and pet snapping turtles but she was terrified of a cooked lobster. Seconds after this picture she turned and ran the other way.

She did like the clams though.

The girls and I with my Grandpa

No comments: