
Snow, snow everywhere! This past week Audrey, Cory and I had an unexpected yet pleasant surprise- SNOW! In Texas! In reality it started out as ice and school was canceled. My thought was, "Great, I could use the day off". Then school was canceled again, and again and again. In the 22 years that I have lived in Texas I cannot remember a time that school was cancelled 4 days in a row for ice & snow. Experiencing real winter weather made me start to wonder if maybe we should move back to Colorado. Both of my brothers have made the transition easily enough...

After the temp finally crawled back above 20, Audrey and I bundled up and headed outside to play.

Working hard on our little snowman

Not sure who had more fun- Audrey or Shelby. I had to drag them both inside barking and screaming once we were soaked through and in desperate need of hot chocolate.
1 comment:
Yay! I love all the new pics/posts of adorable Miss Audrey! Her hair has grown so much since we last saw her and I don't think her little red curls could be any cuter! I love that in the Christmas post, Audrey is still wearing as many beaded necklaces as she can fit around her neck. Riley has the same little black and white coat that Audrey does, so I'm thinking they need to get together and ride their matching bikes in those coats :)
Post a Comment