Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Odds & Ends

Nothing too exciting to share just some cute pictures of the girls over the last 2 weeks.

Ready to play outside- with skin this fair going outside is a process involving sunscreen and hats!

Tummy time

Our little diva. You should see her try to walk in those heels.


At the Grapevine Botanic Gardens checking out the Koi pond. She LOVED the fish.

We made several trips back to see the fish that day.

Again with the belly button...

The girls in their dresses that Gigi got them in Mexico. Sad story- this is the only time that Madeleine has worn her dress because I had to rip the seam to get her out of it. I'm not kidding! If anyone sews I have a dress that needs repair;-)
Madeleine loves this mirror and the silly bug that is attached to it, so cute watching her try to figure it out.

And she's done with tummy time!

1 comment:

Gina said...

those dresses are so cute!