Where or where have the last six weeks gone? Madeleine was six weeks old yesterday and I cannot believe how quickly the time is passing. Our new baby girl is thriving- as you will see in the pictures below. Here's further proof:
At birth Madeleine weighed 6lbs 3 oz and was 20 inches long.
At her 1 month check up: 11lbs 4 oz and 21 3/4 inches long.
Last week we went back to the pediatrician for a cold and she weighed 12lbs!
Madeleine has no trouble nursing and will be a rolly polly little baby just like her big sister was. As much as I tease about this, I am extremely grateful that both of the girls gained weight easily and we didn't have to worry about if they were eating enough. There are only a million things a new mom worries about so I take the breaks when they come;-)
I did not take pictures of Madeleine at 1 month but my goal is to get a few shots of her as each month passes. I love seeing other friends monthly updates and I was sad that we didn't do it with Audrey... so we'll see how it goes.
6 weeks old
NewbornThis is pretty much how our little cuddle bug prefers to spend her time. She thankfully will nap in her crib, swing or pack n'play but she LOVES to be held and sleep on our chests. Most nights Daddy and Madeleine spend a few hours between 8-11 like this so Mommy can get some sleep. BEST husband ever!!!!
Sleepy angel
"Gross! Your feet stink Audrey!" You know that's what Madeleine is thinking;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment