Audrey is going to be a pro egg hunter by Sunday. This afternoon we went up to my school for the annual egg hunt for past and present teachers & their children. Audrey was pretty pumped about it and even picked out her dress. I am amazed that she didn't want to wear her tennis shoes with it- they have been permanently attached to her feet lately. One of my students, Marleigh, was up at school to help out with all the little kids. (Her Mom also works at PGE). I have to tell you that Audrey LOVES Marleigh. Anytime there are events or activities at PGE Audrey goes straight to Marleigh and holds her hand the entire time. Today was no different.

Love this polka-dot dress!

Audrey and her BFF Marleigh
All the kiddos posing before the hunt
Audrey was a little unsure of the bunny until she realized Marleigh was posing with her and then it was all good.
By the way, the bunny is one of our kinder teachers who dresses up every year- she's wonderful!
A little rain won't stop the fun- the kiddos didn't seem to mind having the egg hunt in the gym.
Mommy and her girls. Madeleine loved the attention from all the other teachers- she even stayed awake for most of it. Hopefully that means she will sleep for longer then 2 hours at a time tonight...pretty please.

Who says you have to wait until you get home to have candy? Audrey decided the hall was as good a place as any to dump her loot and start eating.
Marleigh and I. I love being home with my girls but I do miss my helper at school. She will be an amazing babysitter, teacher and Mom some day:-)
1 comment:
Audrey in her little polka dot dress could not be cuter! And how adorable is she with her pink bow? I love that she has enough of those pretty red curls to put in bow and pigtails now....adorable!
Post a Comment