Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Road Trip

Some people think I am crazy and I very well could be...why you ask? I decided to take a road trip to Houston with an almost 3 year old and a 4 week old. My Aunt and cousin were in town for the NCAA tournament and since they live in New Jersey I couldn't pass up a chance to see them. We all stayed at my parents house and it was awesome to have extra hands to help out with the girls. With the exception of Madeleine's first blow out, explosive diaper (yuck!) the girls were amazing on the ride down there and home. I am a lucky Mom. We had so much fun and there were visitors non-stop all 5 days but it was great to catch up with old friends and neighbors.



Audrey and Big Guy taking the 1st swim of the year. Audrey is one stylish swimmer. This child is a fish...it took everything to get her out of the water everyday.

My cousin Christina and Audrey. Christina was AMAZING with Audrey- she played with her, entertained her and even put up with Audrey bossing her around.


Audrey and Lexi enjoying one of my sweet friend Cristina's incredible cookies. Seriously, I dream about her baking. Cristina and I have been friends since 3rd grade and I love getting to see her and her beautiful little girl.


This is how Big Guy and Madeleine spent most of the evenings. I think they both look pretty content;-)

Movie Time

Justify Full
Christina, Madeleine and Flower ( the build a bear that she and Audrey made for Madeleine- so cute!)

My sweet girls!

No comments: