Monday, April 18, 2011

Playing in the Park

Last Friday the girls & I met up with friends for a play date in the park. It was pretty windy but that didn't stop us from having a great time. We spent some time at the playground, had an Easter egg hunt & finished with a picnic. I could get very used to being home with my sweet babies:-)

Smile everyone


Audrey and her buddy Nathan ready for lunch

Notice that my sweet Audrey is picking her belly button while everyone else is gearing up for the hunt..
And the egg hunting begins.
Audrey with her basket. What you don't see here is that seconds before I took this picture she was desperately trying to carry eggs in her shirt because he basket was so full they were falling out. Thankfully she starting putting the extra eggs in everyone else's baskets.
Audrey & Nathan

No comments: